Saturday, October 13, 2007

I Really Want to Get Juicy!


I am in love, with a new perfume that is. Juicy Couture! Oh my goodness is smells so good. It is Oprah's New Favorite Scent of the Year, and I can see why. It is so expensive but it is wonderful. Yesterday I sprayed myself good with the colonge and rubbed lotion on my hands and elbows and oh my what a scented day I had. Lots of comments wondering what was that perfume I was wearing. I felt sorry for my friend, here I was sampling her expensive perfume, didn't care though - she offered and I took her up on it. If you get a chance to get to Nordstroms go check it out. I'm thinking that I really want it - hmmm what can I sell?


Miracle of the Day

It's a miracle in itself that I made it through last night. The preparation that it took to teach the class that I had to was very much over whelming. I kept praying that I would make it through. Guess What?
I did and today is a wonderful day. Hope your is also.

1 comments:

Cori said...

i have never heard of this perfume before. sounds like something i need to smell!! Maybe you just started your Christmas list.So fun