Friday, November 2, 2007

Where Did She Come From?

Now the above picture is so cute, my baby holding her sisters baby. Both so innocent and sweet, but wait...



It is interesting when I go through my pictures I find all of these strange things that randomly appear. My youngest seems to have an obsession with the Camera. Her Dad says we are not deleting them because we have to save them and show her boyfriends. Who knows when she does it - I think she is a Closet Movie Star!! (Side note - she does all of her own filming in case you couldn't tell!)



The reason I was looking through my pictures was because I wanted to find the grandkids in the shower this summer while we were on vacation - I got a little sidetracked when I spotted the above pictures. I'll save that for another time, this deserves the whole blog.

Miracle of the Day

Brian called and said that his truck had broken down and he had to leave it at work. This after we had helped him with a new Alternator and a new Battery just this week. He said it could cost as much as $1000.00 to get it fixed. He was pretty bummed. Dad's on a campout so I told him to go ahead I had Christmas Money that we could use to help get it fixed. Thanks to Colin who along with his Cute & Lovely Wife Cori has helped Brian out more than once, he helped him figure out that it was JUST A FUSE!!!! Brian called and said go ahead and go Christmas Shopping (thanks for the permission) I'm thinking the real miracle is Colin and Cori just happen to be living in Rexburg so they can help him on a regular basis - Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!

2 comments:

Cori said...

April you crack me up!!! What a great song its a classic!! And as for brian I'm glad that we were here as well, but i wouldn't of let you give up your christmas money colin and I were going to give him the money and they he could of payed us back once he got his military money. I think the miracle is that it was just a fuse that you can get 10 of for 4.99. And also that brian was still able to make it to his date. It worked out all around!!

Laura Jex said...

I have watched this now more then once because Cameron loves it. She is singing onlong......