Friday, November 9, 2007

Why Is Everything I Want So Expensive?



Click on the this link and you can read about the above mixer.
I wish I could talk to someone who has one of these or something similar. I want one for Christmas - they are so expensive but I really want something to make bread and mix large batches of cookie dough. I have a Kitchen Aid but it only makes small batches. I don't want to knead bread by hand, it is to hard so I just don't do it. Is there anyone out there who reads this blog who has any experience with the Bosch mixers and could give me any input? This is the newest version - it sounds wonderful. I have always wanted a Bosch and hope this one would be a great one and last forever.

4 comments:

Cori said...

I know erin and amanda have one.maybe i'll have erin leave you comment.

Cori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin said...

I love Bosch. If you can afford I would get it. They seem to have my power to them then kitchen aids. I actually have both, like my Bosch better, but often use my kitchen aid first so I can kill it off. If you get a Bosch, make sure you get cookie paddles, because if you make too many cookies with the wire whisk they come with they'll break. So I say go for it, you won't regret it. I think there are two types of people in this world, Bosch people kitchen aid people and the only reason why they are kitchen aid people is because they haven't used a Bosch. If you are wondering why I have a kitchen aid, it's because we couldn't afford a Bosch at first and I wanted a mixer so I settled for that.

Erin said...

Here's the website to the store I get all my Bosch stuff here in Orem http://www.spoilthecook.com/
I know and trust this place, but it seems to have the same prices. I know a lot of Bosch places at least here in Utah are owned by the same family. The in Orem, there mom started one, and they have 10+ kids and several of them now own their own.