Thursday, November 6, 2008

I Already Know Her

Things are crazy at my house and have been for the last year. We are in constant wedding mode and I will be so glad when it is over. The other day I got a package in the mail from Albion, Idaho with a bunch of pictures in it. Of course knowing what it was I ripped it open...my heart skipped a beat when I saw this picture. This is my newest future daughter-in-law "Lacy B" as Brian calls her. I recognized her, she belongs, she's a part of me and I hardley know her. I just am amazed at the miracle of her coming to our family. That sweet little face was destined to be a Moon from the beginning of time - I know it...because like I said - I recognized her! I am so glad Brian found her. I knew he would!


2 comments:

Cori said...

Amen to that!! We are lucky to have her, and man there kids will be so cute!!

Cheris said...

I had a class with her up on campus and I don't think Brian could have picked a better girl!! She's amazing!! I hope they're doing great!!